Tuesday, June 24, 2014

District Leader

HEY whats up?/
soooo after a great week of talking with you on the phone.. things got crazy!!!
I forgot to tell you that it was transfer call week and so....
I stayed in my area and became sr. companion and district leader.....and elder bingham-sent to be AP hah
so this last week was alot of goodbyes for him and a lot of trying to continue a base relationship with everyone that we met! It worked pretty well!!! ha so after meeting with a few investigators and members we headed to the mission home sunday night and I got back about 10 minutes ago with my new companion Elder Tira!!!-he is from New Zealand and we actually have been on an exchange so we are pretty excited to serve together!!!!
Because of the lack of time just know that all is well and that the work is definitely being pushed forward here in 방어진1!!!! 
Love you much!!
KICC
Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment